Join our third annual full day conference - April 20th at EMAC at the Long View Center downtown Raleigh.
Innovating in Tough Times: Practical Ways for Innovating when Budgets are Tight and Resources are Limited
- MEET YOUR PEERS within the innovation and product development space who live right here in the Carolinas. You might find your next job, employee, business partner, or new fellow comrade
- LEARN ABOUT PRACTICES AND TOOLS that you can use to improve your outcomes and share with your manager and peers
Carolinas based organizations scheduled to share their lessons learned, experiences and tools include: Bank of America, Britax, Burt’s Bees, Center for Creative Leadership, Elster Solutions, Gilero, Milliken, NC Department of Commerce, NetApp, Novant, Red Hat, and Sealed Air
There is plenty of time for networking as well.
Over 150 innovators, new product development and product management professionals and executives are already signed up. This is THE opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Still not sure?
Check out our short conference overview and interviews with morning speakers Iain Gray, VP Global Services, Red Hat, and Greg Hopper, Senior Product Manager, Net App on our You Tube channel.
Check out the agenda, speakers and sponsors pages on this site.
See a sampling of what 2011 attendees had to say:
- “Outstanding exchange of ideas”
- “Really good session. Wanted to attend more than was possible.”
- “Gave me ideas on how to improve the projects and processes I manage”
- “Great insights on how to innovate, leadership”
- “Good networking”
Details on the registration page.
We have a new group on Twitter. Our new Twitter handle is @ PDMA_Carolinas. During the Innovate Carolina 2012 Conference, we’ll be using the hashtag #InnovateCarolinas2012 - Tweet it out!