We’re just over a month to go before the 2011 Innovate Carolina conference on Open Innovation! Need an excuse to register today to lock in your plans for Friday, April 15th in Charlotte, NC?
- Early-bird registration expires soon! Rates go up after March 15
- Third “Services” track added with speakers from Best Buy and NewKind!
- NPDP certification discount Taking the NPDP exam? NP Learning is hosting a 2 day prep workshop on April 13-14 in the University area nearby
- The Five Ventures contest Catch the Charlotte Research Institute’s Five Ventures business plan competition on April 14 also on campus. Attendees from FiveVentures can get a special discount!
- Great networking! Representatives from companies across the Carolinas are already registered from the financial services, manufacturing, medical, energy, and technology sectors. Meet them and share best practices.